Why is matcha good for your health?
There are a lot of benefits of drinking matcha in long term. An occasional cup of matcha wouldn't change anything dramatically, if there is anything can do the magic in a wand, that may be "potion" in good way.
But matcha does have healthy influences.
- High in antioxidants: the secret to stay younger.
- High in catechins EGCg: Over 100 times than other tea, helping you defense the cancer.
- If you need to lost some weight, matcha can help too, boost your metabolism, and help burn the fat, drink matcha before you hit the gym.
- Matcha also lower your blood sugar, and your bad cholesterol, detoxify your body.
- Calm your nerve when your are stressful with its high L-theanine which increase the alpha waves in your brain without making you drowsy.
- Boost your energy and improve your memory and concentrate. That's why the Japanese monks consume the matcha before meditation in the first place.